Julie

Julie
The arts are my passion: drama, music, opera, dance, sculpture, painting, art history, architecture, film, literature... old and new... national and international... and after a period living, writing & performing in Australia and Italy this passion has brought me back to London. 'Blog Julie Arts' is a spin-off after success with 'There's Always A Story' at blogjulie.com

Sunday 14 April 2013

Welcome to Blog Julie Arts


Welcome to Blog Julie Arts, a spin-off from the blog I’ve written for nearly a year called There’s Always A Story.   

There’s Always A Story sits in blogger and is followed via www.blogjulie.com    It contains stories on a range of topics, united essentially by curiosity and the love of a good yarn.  

Today I’m launching a new blog, Blog Julie Arts to focus my interest in, and passion for, the arts.  I am not a critic.  I write arts-related stories as a practitioner, a consumer and commentator, reflecting on the way the arts intersects with and enriches life.  By ‘arts’ I don’t just mean drama or theatre, but music, opera, dance, comedy, film, writing, literature, painting, sculpture, museums, galleries, photography, architecture, art history and anything and everything in the creative industries.    

To kick off I’ve loaded some arts-related posts from There’s Always A Story.  You’ll find the links on the side.

Whether strolling through the Uffizi, the Louvre or the National Gallery, whether enjoying the Royal Opera House, the West End or the Fringe, you are sure to find my interests are as broad as there are possibilities – which, thankfully in the arts, are endless.   

See you soon at www.blogjuliearts.com 

 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment